- Admission of the students in all courses will be provisional subject to approval by Periyar University. Students must satisfy the eligibility conditions for admission. If the admission is found ineligible, the college will not be held responsible for it. Every foreign student seeking admissions should be a holder of a regular student VISA.
- The applicants provisionally selected for the admission will be intimated by post. They have to present themselves ALONG WITH THEIR PARENTS/GUARDIAN for an interview with Principal on the date and time mentioned in the admission card. At the time of interview, they should produce the following original certificates.
- Transfer certificate.
- Conduct certificate from the Head of the institution last studied.
- Mark statement of higher secondary courses or any other qualifying examination along with the photocopy of the mark statement.
- Eligibility certificate issued by the Periyar University (if applicable).
- Six passport size photographs applicants are advised to take photocopies of their certificates before submitting the originals at the time of admission. Request for the issue of the originals will not be entertained during the course of study.